What's new

Yeet's Staff Application

Yeet

FULL RP Name(s): Tyrone Hill

Steam Name: Yeet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87987353

What Country and Time Zone are you from? [Timezone] Northern Ireland // GMT

How did you find to LuthenNetwork? Browsing Garry's Mod serverlist, bored.

How long have you played on our Server? Three hours forty minutes, however, I will be putting a lot more time into this server as it seems amazing.

Why do you want to be part of the staff Team? [100 Words]
I would like to be part of the staff team as I have seen that this server is new, and has a large amount of potential. I enjoy staffing on Garry's Mod, and I like to think I am good at it. I enjoy playing on this server, as there are friendly people, who are kind and willing to help, and I want to play my part and help everyone else in any problems they may have. Seeing as this server has a large amount of potential, I would like to be staff to help as best as I can in helping it to develop a large playerbase, and flourish.

Why should you be accepted on the staff Team? [100 Words]
I have a large amount of staff experience, and a very wide knowledge of the SCP lore. I know most of the ULX commands off memory, and know rules off memory. I can handle large amounts of stress, and I work well under pressure. I strive to excel, so I do my best, as often as I can. I can be very active, up to 4 hours a day (roughly), most of the week. During weekends, I can stay late into the night (Up to and around 3AM) so if anyone is breaking rules at a late time, and most of the staff are away, I can keep helping the players.

Staff History: Staff on multiple servers, Superadmin on one SCP-RP (shut down, cant remember name.)
Superadmin/Headadmin/Admin on multiple MilitaryRP servers
Moderator/Admin on multiple DarkRP.

Availability: 3/4hr weekdays, 9+ weekends. (Fri-Sat (Most likely won't be on during wednesdays; may be on sometimes, but not for long)

Do you have Discord? Yes.

Do you have a working Microphone? Yes.

Do you have a Donator Tier? If so what Tier is it? N/A

Do you understand that you must change your Steam Name to [LN] (Name) upon getting accepted? Yes.

Are you familiar with our rules? Yes.

Are you familiar with our current punishments for people who break the rules? Yes.

Have you read the Global Staff Policies of LuthenNetwork? Yes.

Have you recently resigned from a different community recently? No.

Last edited: