User name:

FULL RP Name(s): Jordan Walsh

Steam Name:SCPhunter200

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:160512158

What Country and Time Zone are you from? [Timezone] uk london

How did you find to LuthenNetwork? i seen it on the list

How long have you played on our Server? not long

Why do you want to be part of the staff Team? [100 Words]
i am a very nice guy and im very chill. i love helping people with problem and make people happy. i am very eager to help people. i was an admin on a big dark rp server i was great at doing that job. almost every one knows me and liked me the only one who did not like me was the rule breakers. i know most admins on server. i am good at talking to people. i am a good listener i know my commands well. i think i would be a good team player. i know the rules well. i do get asked a lot if i am admin but i am not so that says they think i am admin because i am professional when i sort situations out. i am on most mornings and thats a good thing because no admins are mostly on at that time. i have good experience as admin.you guys can count on me with helping people . i always love a challange. i want to make the server batter by helping people and make the game play 100% that it should be. i love playing the scp RP server its an awesome game. theres a lot of characters of people and i love that. theres always people to help. im very independent i rather do stuff on my self. i am stubern sometime but most times im happy to help. i am looking forward to help out and talk to the admins and mods. im a hard worker i want to officially become a admin or mod. i wanna be apart of a good squad .

Why should you be accepted on the staff Team? [100 Words]
/\
|

Staff History:ive been a admin on a dark rp server and thats all

Availability:most of the time

Do you have Discord? yes

Do you have a working Microphone? yes

Do you have a Donator Tier? If so what Tier is it? nope not yet

Do you understand that you must change your Steam Name to [LN] (Name) upon getting accepted? yes

Are you familiar with our rules? yep

Are you familiar with our current punishments for people who break the rules? yes

Have you read the Global Staff Policies of LuthenNetwork? yes

Have you recently resigned from a different community recently? no

Were you referred by anyone on the recruitment team? nope

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.