Greenys app

Status
Not open for further replies.
New #1
FULL RP Name(s):

Steam Name:

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:89709263

What Country and Time Zone are you from? [Timezone] England and GMT

How did you find to LuthenNetwork? I found the starwars server a while back and have been playing that till today when this server launched.

How long have you played on our Server? The SCP server 14 mins. On the starwars server i have played for countless hours.

Why do you want to be part of the staff Team? [100 Words] I want to be part of the staff team as in general i love being a staff in any community but even more Luthen as the vast majority of the player base is friendly and fun to work with. I feel like im at my best when im helping others and being on a staff team helps me do that immensely.

Why should you be accepted on the staff Team? [100 Words] I believe i should be accepted onto the staff team as not only do i have a good knowledge of ULX, staff commands and ways to react to different types of players, i am heavilt invested into the SCP community writing a few articles for the wiki and know a lot of the SCPs. I believe me being a T Mod on the Starwars Server should help as well as i have shown i know what it means to be part of the staff team.

Staff History:T-Mod on another luthen server, Owner of gmod servers and multiple staff roles on diffrent servers.

Availability:From 6pm most days weekends alot more active

Do you have Discord?Yes

Do you have a working Microphone?Yes

Do you have a Donator Tier? If so what Tier is it?No

Do you understand that you must change your Steam Name to [LN] (Name) upon getting accepted?It allready is

Are you familiar with our rules?Yes

Are you familiar with our current punishments for people who break the rules?Yes

Have you read the Global Staff Policies of LuthenNetwork?Yes

Have you recently resigned from a different community recently?Not recently but if this gets accepted then i will be resigning from the Starwars RP server unless told i can staff on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.