What's new

Gibby's T-Mod Application

FULL RP Name(s):Kazimir Vasiliev

Steam Name:public Hour

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101122625

What Country and Time Zone are you from? [Timezone]GMT

How did you find to LuthenNetwork?:Through pulse/waffle he invited me about a week ago.

How long have you played on our Server?About a week now.

Why do you want to be part of the staff Team? [100 Words] I would love to be in the staff team because i would love to help this server grow and i would to support it in the process flitering out people who have came to the server to rp and who haven't . As I am now a Fleet Ensign I see it as my duty to be able to set up SIMs, Host Frquent trianings and other things for my troops without enlisting the help of admins who could be working elsewhere. Furthermore it would be more efficient if I could handle the whitelisting and kicking of my troops by myself. I am very active and have alot of experience as a staff member, i always walk to punish the people right infront of me who do wrong, however i don't have the powers or resources to do so,However, if i become a member of staff i can help the community alot.

Why should you be accepted on the staff Team? [100 Words] I want to be able to help all the players
on the server as well as provide some quality events as often as possible. I also wish to join the staff team as I
wish to be able to help all the different players, and have the same enjoyment from doing it once again. I want to try out staff once again.
I like to help the servers I play on and I would like to help around on the server and do the best i can. I can enforce the
rules and keep the
server enjoyable for all who play on it.
I would also be fair and not abuse my powers
and always take my time in resolving matters
to make my final decision as fair as possible.

Staff History:Superadmin x2, Owner x4,Server manager, staff manager and Moderator x4

Availability:I can be on most of the day depending if i have anything on.

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

Do you have a Donator Tier? If so what Tier is it?:No i don't.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam Name to [LN] (Name) upon getting accepted?: Of course

Are you familiar with our rules?:Yes

Are you familiar with our current punishments for people who break the rules?:May Need someone to tell me about them.

Have you read the Global Staff Policies of LuthenNetwork?Need someone to maybe tell me about them as i cannot find the policies on the forum.

Have you recently resigned from a different community recently?:Yes about a Imperial RP.

-
Developer
On Hold
Your Application has been put On Hold
in the meantime you receive the rank of Advisor to proof yourself