Fleet application: BelovedBandit

Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------
OOC Information
------------------------
Steam Name: BelovedBandit

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:48037276

Describe the job of the Fleet: Command day to to day activity; ship launches and landing, expeditions, attacks on enemys, and expanding rule over the galaxy. doing all this quickly and effeciently.

What can you offer to the Fleet?: I am quick on my feet, and quick to think of a solution any situation i am on it. quickly destroying any roadblock ahead. i am also loud and proud letting everyone know of my postion and ideas. usingf my rank when i can to command effeciently to all below me.

History:i have played on many SWRP servers before and have been a high ranking officer many times to multiple regiments. i want to try being fleet because i think i would be good at it. i honestly am dedicated and though not experienced in this specific role i am dedicated and no problem is to big.

-----------------------------
IC Information
------------------------
Name: ST. PVT Bandit

Regiment: Stormtrooper

Commanding Experience: none on this server but multiple times on many other servers in high ranking officer postions.

thank you for your consideration.

Ish

Forum Moderator
Granted
Since there are currently no fleet available or anyone in fleet ATM I will be accepting you for fleet.
as soon as you are on you will be handed your white list

Welcome to fleet!

Status
Not open for further replies.