What's new

A Bored Individual Staff Aplication

FULL RP Name(s): 91st LCPL Gerald (swrp) Bored man(scprp)

Steam Name:A Bored Individual

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:40814382

What Country and Time Zone are you from? [Timezone] England, GMT

How did you find to LuthenNetwork? through my friend greeny

How long have you played on our Server? 6hrs scprp loads on swrp (cant be bothered to check)

Why do you want to be part of the staff Team? [100 Words] I believe that i can be an asset towards the moderation of the (various) servers. Anything after this line is filler text due to me being a man of few words. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam non erat eget justo viverra maximus sit amet non sapien. Mauris vel volutpat orci. Phasellus ac sodales dolor, consequat auctor nisl. Nulla finibus lacus sapien, id convallis lorem sodales eu. Etiam iaculis elit eu consequat iaculis. Aenean quis interdum tortor, ut luctus odio. Sed aliquet metus blandit urna commodo, eget vestibulum enim sodales. Sed accumsan quis libero id suscipit. Nam.

Why should you be accepted on the staff Team? [100 Words] Lack of other candidates. Lack of other candidates. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc blandit ac est eget feugiat. Phasellus dignissim ultricies mi, eu varius erat sodales in. Aliquam purus nisl, auctor at condimentum ut, tincidunt eget risus. Pellentesque vehicula pretium leo nec imperdiet. Vestibulum fermentum, risus vitae ultricies laoreet, orci nisi maximus ligula, vitae pharetra nunc urna gravida mauris. Duis mi massa, iaculis convallis consectetur sit amet, vehicula vitae magna. Pellentesque posuere blandit nulla, et dapibus mauris sagittis vel. Aliquam erat volutpat. Mauris finibus mattis risus ut dapibus. Vestibulum justo ante, accumsan sed dictum ac, viverra et orci.

Staff History: co-owner on a now dead server

Availability: most days of week (especially Saturdays)

Do you have Discord? yes

Do you have a working Microphone? yes

Do you have a Donator Tier? If so what Tier is it? no

Do you understand that you must change your Steam Name to [LN] (Name) upon getting accepted? its an acceptable compromise

Are you familiar with our rules? please define which rule set you are trying to have me understand?

Are you familiar with our current punishments for people who break the rules?

Have you read the Global Staff Policies of LuthenNetwork? not yet

Have you recently resigned from a different community recently? not from a staff role, but yes (due to toxic administrators)

Last edited: